At Elite Associates we are focused on building meaningful relationships, maintaining the highest standards, and empowering individuals to achieve excellence. As a temporary consultant at Elite Associates, we expect you to embody our values by taking a pro-active approach to sales and relationship building and upholding a professional attitude.
About the role
We are proud to partner with Harrods for the recruitment of Xmas temporary associates. As part of your role at Harrods you will deliver memorable moments and amazing client experiences by providing exceptional customer service and having a can-do attitude.
The teams across Harrods will be working on delivering inspiring shopping experiences by offering personalised, insightful advice and assistance as well as incredible product knowledge to every customer. Roles vary across different departments from fashion, beauty, food hall to homeware.
· Self-motivated, ready to learn and develop your product knowledge
· Driven and confident to take ownership in delivering exceptional customer service
· Enjoys working with others and building relationships
· Resilient, passionate, and committed
· Immaculate presentation and manners
· Ability to be flexible and work a variety of shifts including weekends
· 3 months minimum previous retail/hospitality experience (luxury preferred)
· 6 months minimum previous customer service experience
· Languages Arabic, Russian, Mandarin (preferred not essential)
· Flexible working contract
· Longevity of on-going projects (over a period of 3 months minimum)
· Full-time (up to 40h/week) and part-time roles (minimum 3 days a week, including weekends)
MUST BE FULLY AVAILABLE DURING THE XMAS PERIOD (including 24-26 Dec and 1st of Jan (double pay on 26th and 1st)
· Highly competitive rate + holiday payment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you –APPLY NOW– limited roles available (similar roles are available for other Elite Associates' clients too)
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted and therefore we would like to thank you, in advance for your interest.
£11.4 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Xmas Temps Associates (several roles available)
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 19 December 2021.