As a workshop facilitator, you will have access to our online jobs board where you can apply for the workshops you are interested in running. The workshops are allocated on a first come, first serve basis so the more you check the board- the more you can earn!
We ask that our facilitators have:
• Knowledge of the lesson plans and workshop information before they facilitate a workshop- no reading off the script!
• Willingness to travel for work (travelling to locations more than one hour from the CBD will be compensated)
• The ability to teach multiple disciplinary workshops including: cultural dance workshops, science workshops, and virtual reality.
• Good correspondence and reporting pre-and post-workshops
• Experience working with children between the ages of 2.5-15 years
• Ability to think on their feet and keep the client happy within the workshop regulations to ensure that the workshop quality is always high.
• High organisation skills – especially with scheduling and e-mails.
Our facilitators must already have:
• A valid WWCC (or the ability to apply for one)
• An ABN
• A Tax File Number
• The authority to work in Australia
Looking forward to hearing from you if you’re interested!
StarNow note for talent: Website and examples of previous work available on application.
Paid - $135 per half day, $230 per full day
In-School Workshop Facilitator
Dancers, entertainers, actors aged 18 and over from Queensland, Australia
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 5 November 2021.