*Expression Of Interest for Mid January 2021 (Saturdays 9am-4pm), depending on new enquiries/students in the coming weeks. Everything being confirmed Mid January 2021
This opportunity is perfect for Music Students, Music/Singing Undergraduates and Music/Singing Graduates to gain experience, to be part of a team and share your knowledge amongst passionate students.
Tasks And Responsibilities required for this role are as of followed:
- Plan individual lessons specific to students learning for both 30minute and 1hour lessons,
- Teach correct warming up and warming down exercises through breathing exercises, scales and song/lyrics analysis to avoid vocal strain,
- Train students for auditions, eisteddfods, mid year and end of year concerts,
- Help plan and participate in group workshops,
- Ongoing practice and development of your vocal technique and skill,
- Educate students on melody, pitch, tempo, harmony and improvisation through their vocal lessons, and
- Educating students on vocal health.
The Benefits of this role:
- Rachelle’s Music School is open throughout the year, we do not close during school term holidays,
- We are closed on Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day,
- Teacher Performances at mid year and end of year concerts,
- The chance to increase hours/days of work depending on the increase of students within the studio,
- Teacher training workshops,
- Perfect for Music Students, Music/Singing Undergraduates and Music/Singing Graduates to gain experience, be part of a team and share your knowledge amongst passionate students,
- Starting Date to be confirmed; early to mid January (due to expression of interest)
- Payment is in Cash only
Qualifications and Experience Needed for this role:
- Bachelor Of Music (contemporary singing or music theatre) or
- Diploma Of Music (contemporary music or music theatre) or
- Any TAFE or University Degree relating to music, performing arts or contemporary singing (Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate IV of Music Industry-Performance)
- Working With Children’s Check (employee, not volunteer)
- Patience and Confidence to teach and educate young and developing students,
- Excellent Vocal Skills (using the correct technique of chest voice, break notes and head voice. No chest belting in break and head voice registers.
- A passion for music, singing and performing,
- A passion for teaching music, singing and performing,
- Excellent Music Theory skills
- And great communication skills
Feel like this is something you would like to be a part of? Excited and want to apply?
Send through your Resume, CV and References
Who We Are
At Rachelle's Music School we focus on all things performing arts; Vocal Lessons, Audio Engineering Lessons, Music Theory Tutoring as well as Studio Recordings, Edits and Mixes.
All lessons are provided in a private studio in Guildford, with access to state of the art recording equipment. We pride ourselves on our personal one on one lessons so that every session is tailored to each students needs.
We strive to provide students with the confidence of learning music in a safe and fun environment - encouraging our students to become an 'all-rounder' in the music industry.
All ages and levels of experience are welcomed with open arms.
At Rachelle's Music School we believe there is a performer in everyone!
$25 per hour
Casual Singing Teacher *Expression Of Interest
Rachelle's Music School is looking to hire a Casual Singing Teacher to join our music school. *Expression Of Interest for Mid January 2021 (Saturdays 9am-4pm), depending on new enquiries/students in the coming weeks. Everything being confirmed Mid January 2021
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Vocal ability: Backing vocals, Lead singer, Classically trained
- Singing styles: Pop, Rock, Classical