*** PLEASE NOTE *** THIS POSITION is for those can can, are willing to and able to commit to be on Tour for the remaining of the 2020. There is lots of travelling, flying and performing. All travelling expenses are covered by the company. However you need to be able to commit to the extensive travelling of being on Tour Across Australia.
If you are looking and searching for CASUAL theatre performance work with a Leading Theatre and Film Production company, then you may be the right person we are seeking. The successful applicant will be required to perform and act in a variety of characters and shows that we produce. Please note, that while you may offered a specific role, you will be required to work on other roles and shows where required if you are successful and hired by the company.
The auditions will be held within the next few days from:
* If successful you will be required to attend the whole day to complete the boot camp audition. To avoid delays we ask that you schedule a specific time for your audition. Successful applicants will be required to return each day for the 3 day audition process.
There is nothing you need to prepare for the audition.
If you will be attending, please apply and answer the audition questions for our casting team.
Please note, that auditions will take place in Sydney NSW. Therefore if you are attending you will be required to travel to Sydney at your own expense for the audition.
Iconic Performances is a production company that has a variety of live interactive Theatre Based shows that are performed at Live Events, Theatres, and Schools Across Australia.
The successful applicants will be performing to audiences aged from 5 - 60+ years old.
If successful for the position you will be Touring Across Australia for 2020.
All applicants must have ...
* A great command of the English language.
* Experience performing and/or working with children.
* Must be able to work in a team environment, have experience in reading scripts, stage blocking and behave in a professional manner towards the customers, the audience, the director of shows and Company Management.
* Should have experience in street or live theatre.
* Must be able to self-rehearse and learn their lines outside of normal performing days to memorise them.
* Due to the nature of the work all successful applicants will be required to complete a child protection prohibited declaration form.
This is paid work so we are looking for COMMITTED, RELIABLE, HONORABLE, bright, vibrant, enthusiastic and energetic applicants to fill these roles who are available, committed and willing and able to travel extensively.
If successful you will be required to attend rehearsals.
* This position will require you to travel interstate to perform. All travel expenses, accommodation and Meal Allowances (where applicable) are paid for and provided by the company.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates
Audition dates are being planned and if shortlisted you will be advised.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAuditions dates are being planned and if you are shortlisted you will be advised.
Please note the work could be an immediate start. Please be prepared.
Paid - $40 p/hour or $220 for a 2 hour show + Travel expenses
Expenses paid - All Travel Expenses are paid for Accommodation, Travel
Performer / Actor for Theatre Shows Stage 1 to 3
You will be cast to play multiple characters in a variety of our shows and events in our Stage 1 to Stage 3 shows and event. Our characters vary however successful applicants would have previous or prior skill in playing a musical instrument, be able to speak with one or more of the following accents: English (Londoner): English (Queens English); Cockney; Irish; Australia
Anyone, aged 18 to 60
- Accents: Australian, Irish, UK Cockney, UK English, UK Posh, UK Scottish, UK Welsh
Applications closed 1 August 2020.