American Actor Required for Mobile Application experience
To participate in a 'virtual conference call' which will be featured within an Augmented Reality experience for Mobile World Congress.
The idea is to create a virtual conference experience that explains how technology will be used in the future. We will be creating an environment in which two people will be participating in a conversation virtually from 'San Fransisco' and 'Jakarta'.
- You will require to record yourself replicating this video call - Note that we can make the video appear more like a virtual conference in post-production, therefore we need to receive suitable video content of yourself.
- The participants will need to come across as professional with an ooze of confidence within their role, with conference calls being a normal part of their day to day life.
- Please react as you would to a virtual conference by getting along with the people in the conference as well as showing the necessary emotions at the right times.
- This shouldn't be too time-consuming, with both actors requiring up to 10 lines each of the script.
- This can be done remotely
- A short video sample is required as we are to receive approval from stakeholders before approval.
WHERE WILL THIS BE SEEN?
- Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Online Content / Social PR
Any further questions please let me know.
Fixed price of £150
The person will need to come across as professional to ooze confidence within his role with virtual conferencing being a normal part of their day to day life. Please react as you would to a virtual conference by getting along with the people in the conference as well as showing the necessary emotions at the right times.
Male, aged 18 and over
- Accents: USA Boston, USA California, USA New York, USA Southern
- Located in London, UK
- Joined January, 2020