Fast Car To Florence is looking for a bass player!
Highlights from our career so far include 10+ tracks aired by BBC Introducing, busy headline shows at Rough Trade Notts and The Bodega, national touring, festival slots at Y-Not and others (links and music at the bottom of this post, feel free to have a browse)
We’re having a bit of a lineup re-shuffle as part of a rebrand with new material and lots of touring to come next year!
- 18 - 25 (or there abouts)
- Based in Nottingham or Sheffield, or able to commute regularly
- Lots of gigging/touring and recording experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Pro gear and a wide range of tones/sounds
- Flexible working circumstances (probably wouldn’t suit someone with a 9-5 or in full time education)
- Songwriting ability not essential but must have a good ear for working out parts
- Own transport and vocal ability a bonus
Above all, we’re looking for a charismatic musician with a real passion, drive and sense of creativity. This will be a full time position and requires a level of commitment and ambition that reflects that - in other words, we’re looking for a new member of the band, not just a session player!
If you’re interested, please apply with a bit about yourself and some examples of your past work.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity
Expenses paid - Fuel Costs Covered
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
All advertisers agree to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act and are responsible for defining the nature of their production and any payment requirements. Find out more.
Male, aged 18 to 28
- Bass Guitar ability: Expert
Applications closed 1 November 2019.