- Latin American
Education and skills :
* I have already done my Workshops by Kyriakos Loizou. ( Teaching other people)
* Professional Dancer – I already studied Dance in Cyprus by attending lessons such as Ballet, Contemporary technique 1, Contemporary technique 2, Improvisation, Pilates, Yoga, Dancers Body and healthy practices and History of Dance. I also attended School for Latin such as Cha-cha, Tango, Salsa etc. I made also for one year basic moves on Break dancing and I have knowledge of flips and carton wheels. However my main dance techniques is Hip-hop/Street dance such as new school (which is my main technique), Popping, Krumping, Dancehall, Freestyle, Waacking, Vogue, Jerkin', Tatting, Locking, a little bit of House and Dancing on heels.
* Hip-hop Dancer – From when I was a child I grew up to work and give a lot of attention on this type of Dance. This dance is what attracted to me the most and I find it very passionate and it’s important to me by learning every day new moves. In the last 13 years till today I have given my time, effort, and love towards this specific type of dance which is of course Hip-hop. I have attended many competitions and Battles in my own country and abroad. Also have experience for performances and to be in a crew too. I am already in 3 previous music videos and I already teached many years in dance schools.
* Hip-hop Choreographer -
• I used to teach Hip-hop classes for 2 years in a Ballet Academy people age ranges from 5 years old to 18 years old. At the end of the year when we had the last performance I made the idea of the Hip-hop performance and the choreography part.
• I teached Hip-hop in a Gym for one year to people age ranged from 10 years to 25 years old. I had also a crew there for one year by the name “KND Crew” with 7 people who participated and we attended some competitions in this time of year.
* Workshops - I attended many workshops of different styles of hip-hop with many known artists such as Loucas Kosmides (Winner of "so you think you can dance" Greece) and dancer of Michael Jackson in Circus de Solei, MAESTRO (Locking Choreographer), "Wanted crew" workshops and winners of battle of the year and many others. I aslo did a workshop teaching kids, teenagers and adults.
* I am already in 3 previous music videos.
1. Tisha - Leto
2. SoundExtra - Get Wasted
3. Aimi D - Smiley Face
* I also took part in a TV Show in Cyprus called GET ON STAGE 2 - 2010
* So You Think You Can Dance -Bootcamp - Top 70