MA Dance - University of Chester (2017-2018 - awaiting graduation)
BA (Hons) Dance with Aerial Performance (Graduate) 2014-2017 - Edge Hill University (University of the year 2014)
A-level BCC Including A-level dance
GCSE’s 11 A*-C including maths, English and Dance.
NVQ level 2 young apprentice in hairdressing.
Pauline Gee School of Dance - ISTD Grade 6 – Tap & Modern Theatre
• Strong modern theatre and tap background
• Strong contemporary technique including, release technique, Horton technique, Postmodern & Somatic/skinner release technique
• Jazz and Commercial dance
• Ballet training.
• Aerial Skills
• Education & Community teaching skills
• Ability to pick up movement quickly
• Physically fit with good endurance
• Adaptable to specific dance styles
• Outgoing personality
• Choreographic skills