Previous unpaid speaking roles
4 University Theater Plays:
"A Streetcar Named Desire" - Stanley
"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" - Nick
"Three Tall Women" by Edward Albee - The Son
"Noises Off" by Michael Frayn - Garry/Roger
A university production of the classic musical "RENT" by Jonathan Larson - Benny
Also, I participate in national forensic tournaments, in which I compete in different artistic categories by acting.
- Prose Interpretation (Performance of monologue/prose piece/book extract),
- Poetry Interpretation (Performance of a poem/song),
- Duo Interpretation (Performance by two people of a 10-minute play/extract from a book/movie/TV show).
I have won numerous awards for my performances on a national level in Bulgaria.
(Prose Interpretation - 2 First places, 1 SemiFinal)
(Poetry Interpretation - 1 First place)
(Duo Interpretation - 3 First places, 3 Second places, 1 SemiFinal)
Pieces I've performed:
- "What I Want to Say but Never Will" by Alan Haehnel (Monologue)
- "Adam" by Krista Boehnert (Monologue)
- "The Business Lunch" by Sean Slater (Played Jerry)
- "Smell of Success" by Matt Thompson (Played Author)
- "VENOM" by Marvel Studios (Played Eddie)
- "Car Radio", "Neon Gravestones", "Legend" by Tyler Joseph (from Twenty One Pilots)